If you are looking for some extra shifts to subsidise your current pay, or if you are looking for a flexible job to fit around your studies, or if you are looking to leave your current role and want to join our agency whilst you let us search for your next permanent role then we can help.
We offer excellent rates of pay, free training, on-going development flexible hours to name just a few benefits of working for our agency.
Care2Recruit Temporary Recruitment Services specialise in covering shifts requirements for a wide range of Health and Social Care Settings, such as;
- Children’s Residential Care Settings
- Elderly Care Homes
- Dementia Specialist Homes
- Mental Health Care Settings
- Young Adults Care Services
- Autism, Learning Disability and Behavioural Difficulty Care Settings
If you are currently seeking employment, waiting for a start date for a new role, studying or just need flexible hours to suit your busy schedule, then joining an agency can be one of your best options. Many of our Bank staff work for our agency to subsidise their current pay packets, or study at uiversity and need part time work to fit around their course schedule. Some of the benefits of joinning our agency include;
- Flexible Hours
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Free Training and On-Going Development
- Free advice on CV writing
- Access to permanent vacancies across the whole of the UK
- Working for a supportive and caring company
If you are interested and would like to start the sign up process, simply fill out the form abve and send us your CV and one of temporary recruitment consultants will get back to you.