Client Enquiry Form
Care2Recruit – The UK’s premier Children’s Residential Care recruiters
Children’s Residential Recruitment services actively source and place some of the UK’s leading childcare professionals with exceptional care providers across the UK. We work closely with clients to tackle the very difficult recruitment assignments they encounter and offer real and cost-effective solutions to even the most challenging recruitment scenarios.
What Makes us different?
We care passionately about our recruitment; it is in our DNA. Most of our recruiters come from care backgrounds. Our consultants have tackled even the most difficult recruitment assignments and found solutions where others have failed. The residential childcare market like other sectors is a difficult recruitment sector, there is a significant shortage of skilled and qualified staff and is a candidate led market.
We would love to speak to you, here is what we offer:
- Free and impartial Market sector advice in The Child Care Sector
- Bespoke Candidate attraction strategy
- 3 Month & 12 Month Rebate Schemes option
- Free replacement candidate Options
- Access to over 30,000 childcare professionals within our database
- Over 2000 Childrens Home Managers across the UK on our books
- Recruitment Mapping service for Regional and National campaigns
- Manage the whole end to end recruitment process
- Negotiate candidate salaries and re-locations
- Arrange interviews and complete applications
- Access to most of the national job boards and a strong social media presence.
- We only recruit in Children’s and Young Adults services
- Expert Knowledge of EBD, LD, and Autism sector
- RPO expertise
We understand the recruitment process can be laborious and time consuming for candidates and clients. We take the recruitment leg work away from you and manage the whole end to end process. We do not charge or invoice until the candidates have started their role within your organisation.
If you feel there is potential for an informal and completely confidential chat please contact our lead consultant below, or if this is not the right time for your organisation but would like to keep in touch, please free to respond accordingly.