Role: Registered Children’s Home Manager
Location: WR2 Worcester
Service: Three bed EBD home
Salary: £36,000 – £38,000 per annum (plus bonus)
Care 2 Recruit are working on behalf of a children’s services provider of small, high-quality children’s homes across Worcestershire. To support their ongoing growth & development plans we are seeking an experienced a Registered Children’s Home Manager who is passionate about providing high-quality care to children and young people.
As the Registered Children’s Home Manager, you will be part of a team working with children and young people aged between 7-18 years old working to the standards set in children’s legislation and the homes’ working practices.
Your duties as a Registered Children’s Home Manager will include:
- Creating a warm and caring environment for children and young people
- Managing the home to a Good/Outstanding standard with Ofsted
- Liaising with local authorities to develop individual Care Plans
- Supervising and supporting employees to provide the best care
- Work in collaboration with Human Resources to assist with recruitment and manage all employee relations within the home
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team to ensure the home goes over and above in providing exceptional care
To be successful in this role you will:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a leadership or supervisory role within a children’s home
- Either have or be working towards Level 5 in Children and Young People
- Strong working knowledge of Children’s Homes Regulations, H&S, COSHH and Fire regulations
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
- Emotional resilience and passion to achieve outstanding outcomes for our young people
- Must hold a full UK driving license
Please only apply for this role is you hold the relevant qualifications AND you have some experience working in a leadership role within children’s residential services.
Apply today in order to express your interest and find out more about the opportunities that we have. Should it not be of interest to you, we are representing a number of different organisations in the local area – all of which offer fantastic opportunities at different levels that can be discussed with you.
- £36000 – £38000 per annum + Plus Bonus
- Contact Name:
- amber leonard-toft
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Worcester, Worcestershire
- Plus Bonus