Executive Recruitment Consultant
Care2Recruit Ltd – Children’s Recruitment are looking to appoint Executive Recruitment Consultants to join our ever-expanding recruitment team in Worcester. We are one of the leading Childcare residential recruitment specialists in the UK and have an enviable record with our clients and candidates.
The key functions of this role are to learn the recruitment sector with full and extensive training provided. main duties include speaking to prospective clients both over the telephone and face to face, recruiting workers, delivering our high-quality service and maintaining relationships. Good IT skills required and strong administration skills
Duties will include:
- Identifying and engaging with new child care organisations
- Visiting these clients to validate their requirements and review our service.
- Attracting child care and education professionals that are matched to the client requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Arrange candidate interviews with clients.
- Supporting the client with assessment days.
- Carrying out industry-specific compliance checks.
- Ensuring the very best candidates are sought to be placed in children’s homes
- Some form of sales experience (telesales or face to face sales).
- Knowledge of the care or education sectors desirable.
- Ambitious to fast track a career with a young, rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player.
- Car drive desirable but not essential.
If this vacancy is of interest to you please email your CV via the Apply button or for to discuss the role, please call the Ash on 07961812617 or email your CV via the APPLY Button.
- £18000 – £30000 per annum + DOE
- Contact Name:
- Arshad Mahmood
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Worcester, Worcestershire