I am currently seeking a Residential Support Worker to join a Children’s Residential Home located in Wolverhampton – West Midlands.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Residential Support Worker looking for their next venture or someone who is looking to build a career in Residential Childcare.
My Client specialises in providing therapeutic care to Children and Young People between the ages of eight and sixteen who have Challenging Behaviours and Complex Needs including EBD. They endeavour to create a home environment that exceeds the needs of the children and young people, enabling them to express their characters, feel safe and enrich their lives.
Working as a Children’s Residential Home Residential Support Worker, you must be passionate about what you do and be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people in your care by ensuring that they have an experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood.
- Recent experience working as a current Children’s Residential Home Residential Support Worker or someone who has the experience of working with children in a school or hospital environment.
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification) or the willingness to complete the relevant qualification.
Salary and Benefits:
- £22,000 per annum. Plus £40.00 sleep in allowance.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Paid for DBS Certificate and Residential Childcare Qualification.
- Opportunity to work flexible hours.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Workplace pension.
Apply direct today in order to express your interest for this role or for more information please contact Priya at Care2Recruit.
Should this role not be of interest to you, we are representing and recruiting for a number of different Children’s Residential Homes UK Wide at all levels that can be discussed with you.
- Up to £22000 per annum
- Contact Name:
- priya kaur
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands