Registered Children Home Manager
4 Bed Children’s Home
PLUS ON CALL ALLOWANCE AND EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS PACKAGE
My client is an exceptional market leading organisation, specialising in providing services to Children with Emotional, Behavioural and Social Difficulties and Learning Disabilities across the Midlands. This client is currently undergoing an expansion and increasing their portfolio of services and as a result are now actively recruiting talented individuals to join the team!
Overview of the position:
Are you an ambitious manager who has proven experience in working and managing residential services for Children and Young People? Would you like to join a quality focused organisation who has won accolades in the services they deliver? Would you like to become a manager of an existing reputable home for Children and Young People?
My client is searching for a passionate, fun and ambitious individual to join their Children’s Residential home in Wolverhampton.
About the Role
As the Home Manager for the 4-bed therapeutic service for Children and Young People with Learning Disabilities and challenging behaviour you will be leading, inspiring and mentoring your staffing groups to ensure they are meeting and exceeding the emotional support of the Children and Young People in their care. You will be regularly monitoring and reviewing the policies and procedures of the service and updating where necessary to keep in line with the regulations.
You will be caring and empathetic and be able to create a therapeutic environment within the Home. You will have the overall budgetary responsibility for the home and be directly reporting into your Regional Manager on a weekly basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A professional social work qualification (Degree), QCF level 5 or working towards the same
- Substantial managerial experience within a similar environment
- 2 year’s residential care experience.
- Full driving licence
- Experience of project/ work planning, monitoring and reviewing/quality assurance.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and ability to interpret financial information
- Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Email & Calendar
Other benefits include:
- Employer contribution pension
- 25 day’s Annual leave plus 8 Bank holidays in lieu
- Regular supervisions, reviews of career and training needs/aspirations
- Further benefits to be discussed on application
The exact location of the home is confidential but is in the Wolverhampton area and can be commutable from the following areas; West Midlands, Staffordshire, Birmingham, Worcestershire and Herefordshire
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please e-mail an up to date CV via the APPLY button or alternatively if you wish to discuss in confidence please call Marianne on 07950 312520.
- £35000 – £55000 per annum + Bonus, training and generous benefits
- Contact Name:
- Marianne Normington
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- Bonus, training and generous benefits