Our client is a leading Social Enterprise who turns children’s lives around. Their Fostering service is committed to providing caring families to children who need them the most.
Due to expansion they are seeking to appoint Form F Assessors to provide support to the Fostering team at our Midlands office, working throughout the following areas: South Yorkshire, Sheffield, Rotherham, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, South/West Lincolnshire
You will support potential foster carers through the form f process and panel process, undertake competence based Form F Assessments, work closely with other members of the client’s Child Care Family Placement Service, return the completed Form F Assessment report and all supporting documentation to the company, complete the Form F Assessment within a timescale of between 12 -14 weeks and be submitted to the client for quality assurance process, complete all amendments/follow ups requests once the Form F Assessment has been vetted and prior to presentation to one of the clients fostering service panels and present the family to the fostering service panel once all documentation has been signed off.
- Recognised professional social work qualification. (DipSW or equivalent)
- Must be Social Work England registered.
- Must have HCPC registration.
- Knowledge of childcare legislation and other relevant legislation/initiatives pertaining to foster care.
- Experience of working within a fostering service.
- Experience of undertaking competence-based Form F Assessments.
- Willingness to work on a flexible basis, e.g. evenings and weekends.
- Ability to produce high-quality written assessment reports.
- Confidence and proficiency in presenting to Fostering Panels.
- Clean driving license and own transport.
For more information or for a confidential chat, please contact Krystle McCalla on 07881587110.
- £1000 – £2000 per week + Up to £2000 per assessment
- Contact Name:
- Arshad Mahmood
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Job Location:
- West Midlands
- Up to £2000 per assessment