Childrens Residential Team Leader
Salary £27,000 Per annum inclusive of sleeps
Care2Recruit are currently seeking a Childrens Residential Team leader to join a well-established family run provider of Residential childcare supporting children and young people with emotional behavioural difficulties in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
As a Team Leader you will support the Registered Manager and the team to ensure that good quality care is delivered to the children and young people in the home.
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Comprehensive Induction
- Enrolment onto Level 5 Leadership and Management
- A continuous & comprehensive Training Package including a certificate in TEAM TEACH
- Progressive pay scale
- Access to a discount card offering high street discounts, half price restaurants, discounts on cinemas, family days out, theme parks etc.
- Enrolment into our pension scheme.
- Refer a Friend scheme – recommend a friend and earn a £300 bonus!
- Monthly prize draw
- Sickness Bonus
- Opportunities for Progression into a Senior Role to Management
- Working in a homely environment
- DBS reimbursed after successful completion of induction.
- Level 3 Children & Young peoples workforce/Residential childcare qualification (or equivalent)
- Over the age of 21
- Must be willing to complete Level 5 Leadership & Management qualification
- Must have worked in a Senior/Team leader role in a childrens residential setting
- Confident at leading a staff team
- Full UK driving license
My client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in their care. Therefore, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.
- Up to £27000 per annum
- Contact Name:
- Rachael Mcquillan
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire