Care2Recruit are currently recruiting for a Childrens Residential Team leader on behalf of a specialist, independent social care organization who operate a number of residential and supported living units across the region.
The job role entails providing supervision and support for children and young people aged 8-18 within their registered Childrens Home based in Heaton Mersey, Stockport.
Job Title: Childrens Residential Team Leader
Location: Heaton Mersey – Stockport
Home Details: EBD Home 4 BED
Salary: £25,306.67 Per Annum (This includes sleep In’s)
Shifts: 2:4 pattern – paid as a salary for 40 hours a week working on a banked hours system (owe a shift every 3 weeks which is used to cover annual leave). Pattern works two on four off, each shift followed by a sleep as and when required, picking up bank shifts to work hours back as and when required (as per the rota).
The home provides short-term to long-term residential placements for young people, catering for no more than 4 young people at one time, of any gender between the ages of 8 up until 18.
- Must have Level 3 Children and young peoples workforce/Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Must be a Driver with access to own vehicle
- Pension Auto-enrolment
- ‘Pay Care Scheme’, this is a company health care benefit.
- ‘Perk Box’, this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well known high street brands.
- Annual Leave Service Award
- Long Service Bonus of £750 given after 5 continuous full time years of employment
- NVQ Bonus when completer Level 5 (£750 in total) in instalments, initial after completion and remainder 18 months following
- Refer a friend scheme for both qualified and unqualified
- Free meals on shift (for residential roles)
- Company pays for DBS as well as reimburses cost for update service each year
- Above and beyond all the above the company is committed to continuing professional development and ensures all employees are given the highest levels of training right through to the company funding and supporting various qualifications including level 5 management qualifications for those who really want to progress
- Up to £25306 per annum
- Contact Name:
- Daniel Parker
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Stockport, Greater Manchester