Role: Trainee Registered Manager
Location: Staffordshire, multiple locations and roles available
Service: Small EBD homes
Salary: £25,000 – £29,500 (inclusive of sleep in allowance)
Please note this role due involve SHIFT WORK and not strictly office hours, please do not apply if you cannot complete a shift based rota with sleep overs.
** This is a unique opportunity to join a specialist Trainee Registered Manager programme to fast track into a Registered Manager role completing the Level 5 Leadership and Management qualification *
Care 2 Recruit are working on behalf of an outstanding children’s services provider of small, high-quality children’s homes across the Staffordshire region with roles available in and around Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Cheshire and Telford. Our client is a leading provider of Residential Childcare who have firmly established themselves as an Outstanding provider of services for children and have held Investors in People accreditation since 2016. To support their ongoing development plans we are seeking suitably qualified and experienced Trainee Registered Managers who are keen to progress into a Registered Manager role with support, guidance and training provided.
The living environments my client provides are high quality, spacious houses maintained to an excellent standard in semi-rural and suburban locations. They have a strong community focus and actively promote participation and interaction with local positive activities.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the registered manager in their various duties.
- Covering for your manager in their absence (annual leave etc).
- Providing support to children who may have been subject to abuse, neglect or other issues that may impact on their ability to develop as positive young citizens.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be hungry for progression and development into a leadership role within the Children’s Residential Care Sector.
- Keen to progress into a full-time managerial role supported by a company with an excellent track record in promoting internal talent (80% of their managers have been grown from within)
- Flexible, hardworking and dedicated to the company ethos and vision.
- Be willing to complete the Level 5 Leadership and Management qualification, if not already held
- Hold the relevant Level 3 qualification in Residential Childcare/ Children and Young People Workforce
- Have some experience working as a Senior in Residential Childcare
- Hold a full UK driving license
In addition to the competitive salary, you will get a number of benefits:
- A full training and development programme through the Level 5 leadership and management pathway that will lead you to be managing your own home and achieving a salary in excess of £32,000 and beyond.
- Beautifully well maintained and equipped working environments that are GOOD or OUTSTANDING.
- Smaller group settings with intensive impact risk assessments on all new referrals.
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
My client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in their care. Therefore, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.
Please only apply for this role is you hold the relevant qualifications AND you have at least 2 years’ experience working within children’s residential services.
- £25000 – £29500 per annum + inclusive of sleep ins
- Contact Name:
- Rachel Keam
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- inclusive of sleep ins