Role: Registered Children’s Home Manager
Location: Staffordshire, multiple locations and roles available
Service: Small EBD homes – predominately 3 bedded
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum (plus bonus)
Care 2 Recruit are working on behalf of an outstanding children’s services provider of small, high-quality children’s homes across the Staffordshire region with roles available in and around Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Cheshire and Telford. Our client is a leading provider of Residential Childcare who have firmly established themselves as an Outstanding provider of services for children and have held Investors in People accreditation since 2016. To support their ongoing development plans we are seeking suitably qualified and experienced Registered Managers who are passionate about providing high-quality care to children and young people.
The living environments my client provides are high quality, spacious houses maintained to an excellent standard in semi-rural and suburban locations. They have a strong community focus and actively promote participation and interaction with local positive activities.
Your duties will include:
- Creating and directing plans which work towards continuously improving the outcomes for Children in our care ensuring that they are kept safe and supported.
- Managing a small team of staff ensuring that their competencies reach the required standard through training, development and supervision.
- Managing budgets, resources and overseeing the general running of the home along with liaising with other professionals and agencies.
Working hours: Monday to Friday – 8-hour days
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a senior capacity, ideally as a Registered manager but we will accept applications from Deputies or people who have undertaken other leadership roles. (Please do notapply if you have not worked in a Children’s home in this capacity before).
- Be qualified in the relevant qualification (or equivalent) at least to level 3 (Residential Childcare/ Children and Young People Workforce) and be prepared to undertake additional training at level 5 to comply with regulations.
- Have some knowledge of children’s home regulations and Ofsted
- Flexible and dedicated to the company ethos and vision.
- Must hold a full UK driving license
In addition to the competitive salary, you will get a number of benefits:
- Bonuses, Private Health Insurance, and other incentives.
- The children who are admitted require a lower level of support that is often not complex in predominantly 3 bedded homes.
- Beautifully well maintained and equipped working environments that are GOOD or OUTSTANDING.
- Smaller group settings with intensive impact risk assessments on all new referrals.
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
My client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in their care. Therefore, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.
Please only apply for this role is you hold the relevant qualifications AND you have some experience working in a leadership role within children’s residential services.
- £30000 – £40000 per annum + Plus bonus
- Contact Name:
- Rachel Keam
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Plus bonus