New Children’s Home – Somerset
Salary £32,000 – £36,000
Full time, permanent
A fantastic opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a new 2 bed residential children’s home based in Somerset.
My client is a leading employer within children’s services, providing support to children and young people who may have emotional behavioural disorder problems and/or complex needs. This is a full-time role where you will provide direct and hands on, day to day leadership to a team consisting of support workers and a Deputy Manager.
As Registered Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the home day to day in accordance to Ofsted and children’s home regulations
- Manage a team of qualified children’s home professionals
- Ensure all young people’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing is at the forefront of all care plans
- Lead the home through all Ofsted inspections
- Maintain a high standard of care at all times
To be considered for Registered Manager, you must have:
- Knowledge of Ofsted regulations, children’s home legislation and safeguarding
- Health & Social Care (Children & Young People) NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Level 5 Leadership & Management (or working towards)
- Full DBS check clearance
- A clean driving licence
What’s on offer as Registered Children’s Home Manager?
- Competitive salaries with genuine career progression within a growing organisation
- Comprehensive induction
- Ongoing training and support
Please call Tracey 07881587110 or email [email protected] with an updated CV.
- £27000 – £36000 per annum
- Contact Name:
- tracey Pattison
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Skills Required:
- children’s home manager, Registered children’s home manager, registered manager