Registered Children’s Home Manager
Salary: Up to £45,000
3 bed ‘Oustanding’ home
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join a home in Sittingbourne. We are looking for a talented and dedicated individual, with robust leadership skills, bags of personality and the passion to make a real difference to the lives of our fantastic young people!
The home in Sittingbourne is registered for three young people and you will lead a dedicated team of staff, who are child-centered in their approach and values-led in their practice. You will work closely with external professionals, including social workers, teachers and healthcare professionals, to build a comprehensive programme of care for our children and ensure that they are happy, safe and stimulated. As the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the home, providing reflective and supportive leadership and ensure the provision of high-quality residential care.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role, where no two days are the same – you will develop and nurture your staff team to their full potential and ensure that your home is a place where staff and young people thrive.
- You have management experience gained in a relevant setting and have managed Good or Outstanding provisions
- You have the Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce and have or are willing to work towards the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Over the age of 21 years
- Willing to undergo a Enhanced DBS Check
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Monthly recognition awards
- Career progression
If you are interested in this position then please give Shannon a call on 07787168712 or email [email protected]
- £40000 – £45000 per annum + progression, perk box
- Contact Name:
- Shannon George
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Sittingbourne, Kent
- progression, perk box