ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR FIRST STEP IN THE DOOR TO WORK AS A SUPPORT WORKER WITHIN THE CHILDRENS OR ADULTS RESIDENTIAL SECTOR? NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, JUST A PASSION AND DESIRE TO HELP OTHERS.
I’m currently recruiting for this unique position for Residential Support Workers for Day and Night Positions in Meldreth. My client have 2 homes, one which cares for Adults, the other for Children and Young People.
You will receive full training and be enrolled onto an NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care which is desirable to have on your CV and progress in the industry.
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO COMPLETE A SHORT APPLICATION FORM**
What’s on offer
Salary: £8.95 to £10.00 (depending on experience and qualifications)
Hours: Avg 39 per week on a 2 week rolling rota. Hours are flexible
Benefits: You will be enrolled onto an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (this is paramount to have in this industry and is a great addition to any future employers)
- Competitive Salary
- Funded Level 3 in Health and Social Care (pay increase upon completion)
- Perk Box
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Refer a friend scheme (earn up to £400)
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Providing exceptional high levels of care during all daily activities including washing dressing, socialising and learning, washing/personal care and ensuring care during the night.
- Assisting the service users during hydrotherapy and rebound therapy sessions
- Communicating effectively and building strong relationships that will empower the young adults to grow and develop
- Ensuring that the environment is safe, supportive and enjoyable
- Some personal care may be involved
If you feel this opportunity is of interest to you, please forward a copy of your updated CV via the APPLY Button or where directed.
- £8.95 – £10 per hour + + funded NVQ, free parking, pension
- Contact Name:
- karl thompson
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Royston, Hertfordshire
- + funded NVQ, free parking, pension