ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR FIRST STEP IN THE DOOR TO WORK AS A SUPPORT WORKER WITHIN THE RESIDENTIAL CARE SECTOR? NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, JUST A PASSION AND DESIRE TO HELP OTHERS! THESE ARE FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITIONS
I’m currently recruiting for this unique position for Residential Support Workers for Day Positions in Meldreth. My client have 2 homes, one which cares for Adults, the other for Children and Young People.
This opportunity is unique as you don’t have to have any experience for this Support Worker position! Meldreth accessible by Train!
You will receive full training and be enrolled onto an NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care which is desirable to have on your CV and progress in the industry.
- Providing exceptional high levels of care during all daily activities including washing dressing, socialising and learning, washing/personal care and ensuring care during the night.
- Assisting the service users during hydrotherapy and rebound therapy sessions
- Communicating effectively and building strong relationships that will empower the young adults to grow and develop
- Ensuring that the environment is safe, supportive and enjoyable
What’s on offer
Salary: £18,150 to £20,280 (depending on experience and day or night position)
Hours: Avg 39 per week on a 2 week rolling rota. Hours are flexible
Benefits: You will be enrolled onto an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (this is paramount to have in this industry and is a great addition to any future employers)
- Competitive Salary
- Funded Level 3 in Health and Social Care (pay increase upon completion)
- Perk Box
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Refer a friend scheme
- £25 supplement per night
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
If this vacancy is of interest to you please forward an up to date copy of your CV via the APPLY button or to [email protected], if you wish to discuss in confidence please call Karl on 07493 016277.
- £18150 – £20280 per annum + +Funded NVQ, promotional opportunities
- Contact Name:
- karl thompson
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Royston, Hertfordshire
- +Funded NVQ, promotional opportunities