I am currently recruiting for a Registered Children’s Home Manager to open up a brand new provision based in Rochester, ME1.
About The Provider:
This provider are family owned specialists in Residential Care with Integrated Education & Therapy. The homes support young people with a range of emotional, social and educational needs all across the Kent region. In addition, the work in conjunction with Kent University and other third parties, researching the development of safeguarding devices and systems. To meet such challenging, varied and complex needs, every young person placed within their homes receives, as standard, high levels of professional services and support.
They also have a small independent School, created to provide an inclusive and therapeutic learning environment for young people, aged 11-18. They cater for young people unable to access mainstream education and where the primary need is support for SEBD.
£48,000 with up to £12,000 + £5,000 welcome bonus bonus scheme annually
About The Home:
Brand new 5 bedded provision for mixed genders with EBD.
– Must have 2 years experience working within a children’s home minimum.
– Must have a Level 5 in Leadership and Management or equivalent.
– Must have experience liaising with OFSTED.
– Must have experience working with children with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
– Must have experience in operational & strategic management skills of children, staff & service resources.
– Vision, creativity and innovation
– Tolerance & resilience
– Professional assertiveness
– Good organisational & time management skills
– Reflective skills
– An accessible, approachable & participative management style
– Awareness of own values and beliefs & confidence in own skills with Equal Opportunities
– A commitment to work in an anti-discriminatory non-judgemental
– Enthusiasm and commitment to the children’s protection & development
– A good sense of humour, initiative, integrity & honesty
Benefits & Rewards on offer:
- 34 days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays) with additional holiday for loyalty to the company.
- Full Private healthcare.
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage with enrolment onto the Updating Service at the cost of the employer.
- Ongoing training and development, opportunities to progress within an expanding company and be part of an effective and supportive.
- 4 WEEKS FULL SICK PAY
This is a really exciting opportunity to open a brand new home with a reputable provider, if you or someone you know may be interested in this exciting challenge then please get in touch as soon as possible.
[email protected] or 07787168712
- £48000 – £60000 per annum + £5,000 welcome bonus
- Contact Name:
- Shannon George
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Rochester, Kent
- £5,000 welcome bonus