Are you looking for a rewarding role with excellent career progression opportunities?
I am currently recruiting for Residential Childcare Workers based in Fledborough, NG22.
Salary: £18,453 – £20,858, whilst training
+ sleeping in duties at £32.94
39 hours per week – 30 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
My client is looking for a caring individual who is passionate about improving the lives and outcomes for children and young people; encouraging life skills and helping the young people to develop their social skills through play and education, whilst having fun. They pride themselves in providing the children and young people with exciting opportunities and an outstanding environment to live in.
- On average 39 hours per week.
- 8:00am – 10:00pm sleep and then leave next morning or no sleep at all on occasions.
- Roughly 2-3 sleeps per week.
- They provide accredited training including a Diploma.
- They actively encourage career progression to enable staff to reach their full potential.
- They can offer a range of routes to progress your career including management and leadership, social work, education and therapy roles.
- Workshop Programmes provided.
- 30 days Paid Holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
- 5% Pension Scheme.
- A good sense of humour with the ability to develop relationships with the young people and provide a safe and caring environment for them is essential for the role.
- MUST hold Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce or Equivalent
- MUST have a full UK driving license
Please apply to send across your CV if you/somone you know meets the above criteria and you are passionate about providing care to vulnerable young peoplle. Furthermore, email [email protected] or call on 07787168712
- £18453 – £20858 per annum + + paid sleep ins, paid training
- Contact Name:
- Shannon George
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- + paid sleep ins, paid training