Deputy Children’s Home Manager
£27,849 – £30,011 + £32.94 per sleep
MUST hold your Level 3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce
MUST have a full UK driving license with access to your own vehicle
MUST have at least 3 years experience working within Residential Childcare
My client is looking for a caring individual who is passionate about improving the lives and outcomes for children and young people; encouraging life skills and helping the young people to develop their social skills through play and education, whilst having fun. They pride themselves in providing the children and young people with exciting opportunities and an outstanding environment to live in.
- On average 39 hours per week.
- 8:00am – 10:00pm sleep and then leave next morning or no sleep at all on occasions.
- You will also be required to cover the Registered Manager at times working 9am to 5pm.
- Roughly 2-3 sleeps per week.
- They provide accredited training including a Diploma.
- They actively encourage career progression to enable staff to reach their full potential.
- They can offer a range of routes to progress your career including management and leadership, social work, education and therapy roles.
- Workshop Programmes provided.
- 30 days Paid Holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
- 5% Pension Scheme.
- A good sense of humour with the ability to develop relationships with the young people and provide a safe and caring environment for them is essential for the role.
- MUST hold Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce or Equivalent
- MUST have a full UK driving license
- 3+ years experience working within Residential Childcare
- Minimum of 1 year experience supervising staff
Please apply to send across your CV if you/somone you know meets the above criteria and you are passionate about providing care to vulnerable young peoplle. Furthermore, email [email protected] or call on 07787168712
- £27849 – £30011 per annum + paid sleep ins, excellent progression
- Contact Name:
- Shannon George
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- paid sleep ins, excellent progression