Registered Children’s Home Manager
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 per annum
Hours: 40 per week
3 bedded home for young people with SEMH needs
***OPPORTUNITY TO EARN AN EXTRA £3,800 HOME BONUS + RELOCATION PACKAGE***
We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to support our client’s fantastic team in Nottingham. As the Registered Manager, you will lead your team to support their children and young people in their daily lives, ensuring they are safe, comfortable, and health.
Registered Managers are responsible for ensuring care teams have the structure, resources and motivation needed to provide the individual, bespoke, support required by the children and young people in your care. You will deliver efficient management, delivery, and development of the residential SEMH service, ensuring the highest quality of care and support is consistently given.
- Already a Registered or Deputy Manager with previous management experience in a similar SEMH care setting.
- Qualified to RMA or QCF L4, Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or equivalent.
- You will be happy to work towards (or already be in possession of) your Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care and Children & Young Peoples Service
- Be a calm, engaging, resilient leader able to motivate your team to provide a safe, caring environment where every child can thrive.
- Free parking
- Shopping discounts and cashback via our ‘Rewards Hub’
- Access to content on mindfulness, fitness, recipes and much more.
- Opportunities for internal promotion.
- High-quality Continuing Professional Development.
- Accredited training programmes including Diplomas and NVQs.
If you are a Deputy Manager looking for the next step in your career or you are a Registered Manager looking for a change then please apply via the link below or alternatively contact Shannon on 07787168712 / [email protected]
- £45000 – £55000 per annum + relocation package + £3,800 home bonus
- Contact Name:
- Shannon George
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- relocation package + £3,800 home bonus