Role: Registered Children’s Home Manager
Service: 3 bed therapeutic service
Salary: £38,000 per annum, plus bonus
Care 2 Recruit are working on behalf of a very well-established provider of residential care to children and young people offering therapeutic placements. They were set-up as a registered charity in April 2016 with the aim of supporting the most vulnerable young people in care. Their mission is to employee educated, passionate and qualified staff to support young people with extreme trauma to transition into a less intense model of care. Their values focus on being supportive, responsive, passionate, professional, and united.
We are recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to take over a small 3 bedded home based in central Macclesfield. The home is fairly new, so it has not yet had an Ofsted inspection, however they have received positive feedback from the independent Reg 44 visitor.
To be successful in this role you will:
· Be passionate about providing high quality care to children and young people
· You must have some prior experience working as a children’s home manager/ Registered Manager
· Experience off working with regulators such as OFSTED and RQIA.
· Sound knowledge of relevant legislation and local frameworks with regards to Children services.
· QCF/NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management qualification or be working towards this
In addition to the competitive salary, you will get a number of benefits:
· Attractive holiday entitlement
· Automatic pension scheme enrolment @ 3.5%
· Additional £200 bonus paid every year
· Discounted retail vouchers
· Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
· The chance to earn additional payments through our Refer a Friend scheme
My client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in their care. Therefore, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.
Please only apply for this role is you hold the relevant qualifications AND you have experience working within children’s residential services in a managerial role.
- Up to £38000 per annum + Plus bonus
- Contact Name:
- Rachel Keam
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Macclesfield, Cheshire
- Plus bonus