Currently recrutiing for an enthusiastic and dynamic occupational therapist to work as part of a transdisciplinary team. Experience is desirable in one or more of the following areas; postural management / motor development /specialist seating, sensory development, hand splinting, working with individuals with a neurological impairment.
- To contribute to the planning and delivery of a strategy promoting function and independence in pupils/students, to enable and support their learning.
- To be responsible for the day to day implementation of agreed occupational therapy aims and programmes that reflect the Conductive Education ethos of the school,
- To work as a member of a trans-disciplinary team, and to convey occupational therapy skills and roles as part of a trans-disciplinary delivered curriculum
- To make sound and well-reasoned equipment and resource recommendations, that support optimum use of the budget.
- To ensure the learning environment is adequately resourced to: promote function and optimal participation, enabling children and young people to access the curriculum and environment support the delivery of the curriculum to ensure pupil learning and progress maintain excellent standards of care and practice
- Ensure health and safety of staff and students
- Monitoring, maintaining and ensuring fit for purpose equipment and environmental adaptations
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- £34500 – £35500 per annum
- Contact Name:
- Henna Malik
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Public Sector
- Job Location:
- Liverpool, Merseyside