Residential Night Childcare Worker
Leicestershire – LE15
Mixed specialist residential service
Salary 19,006.00 – 20,553.00
Working with a well established and reputable provider of children’s services you will join the Leicestershire team as a Residential Night Childcare Worker. You will be based in an Ofsted registered Special Educational Needs (SEN) Schools and 3 Residential homes. They help care for and support 33 young people aged 11-19 who have been diagnosed with Autism and may have accompanying learning disabilities, behavioural problems or medical conditions.
- Provide a safe, caring and healthy environment where children can thrive and develop
- To record a log, details of incidents etc, as required by 5+
- Safeguard all young people and support them with their individual and personal needs
- Integrate into the supportive team
- Please see the Job description for further responsibilities.
- Promote and celebrate diversity
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference
- Continuous professional development and training opportunities
- Opportunity for Internal Promotion
- Potential overtime
- Free meals, Parking and Uniform
- 6 weeks holiday entitlement
- Life insurance
- Social activities
- “Your Wellbeing Matters”
- Employee Rewards Hub – An app which offers high-street discounts, hints and tips.
Essential Job Requirements
- Must hold NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Children and Young People Workforce/ Residential Childcare (Childcare Learning & Development, Children & Education and Health and Social care adults will not be accepted)
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience within a children’s residential setting
- Hold a full UK driving license
My client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in their care. Therefore, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references will be sought before your employment start date.
Please apply to send across your CV if you/someone you know meets the above criteria and you are passionate about providing care to vulnerable young people. Furthermore, email [email protected] or call Amber on 07398058944.
- £19006 – £20553 per annum
- Contact Name:
- amber leonard-toft
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Leicester, Leicestershire