Senior Therapeutic Carer
Children’s Home – Brighton
Salary: to £23,000 – £25,000
Full time, permanent
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Therapeutic Carer to join a 5 bed residential children’s home based in Brighton. Our Client is a reputable provider of therapeutic residential care for looked after children aged between 12 and 18 years.
This provider is a leading employer within children’s services, providing support to children and young people who have experienced complex trauma and abuse. This is a full-time role where you will provide direct and hands on, day to day leadership.
As Senior Therapeutic Carer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assist the Deputy Manager and Registered Manager with the day-to-day running and operation of the home
- Management of the team, and supervision of team members.
- Ensure all young people’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing is at the forefront of all care plans
- Maintain a high standard of care at all times
To be considered for this role as Senior Therapeutic Carer, you must have:
- 2 years experience in a residential Children’s Home
- Relevant childcare qualification at level 3 and/or leadership & management qualification at Level 3 or above.
- Full clean driving licence
What’s on offer as Senior Therapeutic Carer?
- Special bank-holiday bonus
- Regular salary progression
- Full Orientation & Induction programme provided
- Extensive training offered
- Commitment to continuing learning & development opportunities throughout your career
Please call Tracey 07881587110 or email [email protected] with an updated CV.
- £23000 – £25000 per annum
- Contact Name:
- tracey Pattison
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Hove, East Sussex
- Skills Required:
- deputy manager, children’s home, senior therapeutic carer, senior residential support worker