Children’s Home – Brighton
Salary: to £26,000 – £32,000
Full time, permanent
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager to join a 5 bed residential children’s home based in Brighton. Our Client is a reputable provider of therapeutic residential care for looked after children aged between 12 and 18 years.
This provider is a leading employer within children’s services, providing support to children and young people who have experienced complex trauma and abuse. This is a full-time role where you will provide direct and hands on, day to day leadership.
As Deputy Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assist the Registered Manager to manage the home day to day in accordance to Ofsted and children’s home regulations
- Manage a team of qualified children’s home professionals
- Ensure all young people’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing is at the forefront of all care plans
- Maintain a high standard of care at all times
To be considered for this role as Deputy Manager, you must have:
- 3 years in a leadership position
- Relevant qualification in therapeutic child care.
- Relevant management qualification at level 5 or training towards this
- Full clean driving licence
What’s on offer as Deputy Manager?
- Special bank-holiday bonus
- Regular salary progression
- Full Orientation & Induction programme provided
- Extensive training offered
- Commitment to continuing learning & development opportunities throughout your career
Please call Tracey 07881587110 or email [email protected] with an updated CV.
- £26000 – £32000 per annum
- Contact Name:
- tracey Pattison
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Hove, East Sussex
- Skills Required:
- deputy manager, children’s home, senior therapeutic carer, senior residential support worker