Children’s Residential Operations Manager
ESSENTIAL: MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE IN A CHILDREN’S RESIDENTIAL SETTING
Salary up to £80k plus benefits
Are you an experienced Children’s Residential Area or Operations Manager seeking the next step in your career?
Would you like the opportunity to contribute to the strategic development of a Residential Service for Young People?
Are you a confident, dynamic individual who is passionate about ensuring the highest standard of care is provided to young people with complex needs?
My client is a national provider of residential services for children and young people with emotional behavioural difficulties and learning disabilities.
They are seeking an Operations Manager to support the day to day operations of their Ofsted registered children’s homes and educational sites based across the East Midlands.
- Reporting to the Head of Service your role will be to ensure appropriate outcomes are met for the young people that you will be supporting.
- You will support the Head of Service, Complex Needs with operational and financial performance
- Contribute to the strategic development of the Service
- Ensure that the service operates in a commercial and cost effective manner and all referral opportunities are maximised.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements are met through the Statement of Purpose and that the statement meets organisational requirements and is implemented, evaluated and reviewed within the appropriate timescales
- Take full responsibility for the operations management of the service and to provide the highest quality of care and support to Service Users in accordance with Company policies, procedures and practices and the standards set by the Regulatory Body
- You must hold the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services – Children and Young People’s Residential Management Pathway or an equivalent qualification
- Have appropriate, relevant and current experience as a Registered Manager (or similar) in a children’s residential setting
- Have knowledge of autistic spectrum conditions and/or emotional behavioural difficulties
The services, based across the UK are within easy reach of all major network links.
An enhanced Disclosure is required for this role, funded by the client. Benefits include company pension scheme, employee assistance programme, online employee benefit retail scheme, additional annual leave for long service, free car parking and Childcare Voucher Scheme.
If this vacancy is of interest to you please forward an up to date CV to [email protected], or if you would like further information please call Marianne on 07950 312520.
- £60000 – £80000 per annum
- Contact Name:
- Marianne Normington
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- East Midlands