A fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join a brand new 7 bed Children’s Home based in Dover. Great salary and benefits package on offer with genuine career progression opportunities within a growing organisation.
My client is a leading employer within children’s services, providing support to children and young people who have a range of emotional, social and educational needs. A great management team can make a real difference to these young people, provide them with opportunities to grow and develop and live fulfilling and productive lives. Do you think that you can make a difference?
As Deputy Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the home in the absence of the Registered Manager in accordance to Ofsted and children’s home regulations
- Manage a team of qualified children’s home professionals
- Ensure all young people’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing is at the forefront of all care plans
- Assist the RM through Ofsted inspections and achieve minimum ‘Good’
- Maintain a high standard of care at all times
To be considered for this role as Deputy Manager, you must have:
- Knowledge of Ofsted regulations, children’s home legislation and safeguarding
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care Children and Young People
- Full DBS check clearance
- A clean driving licence
What’s on offer as Deputy Manager?
- 34 days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Additional Quarterly Bonus upon completion on probation
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Enrolment onto the DBS updating service at the cost of the employer and enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Employee Benefit Scheme (Perk Box)
Please call Tracey 07881587110 or email [email protected] with an updated CV.
- £26000 – £30000 per annum + + bonus
- Contact Name:
- tracey Pattison
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Dover, Kent
- Skills Required:
- deputy manager, children’s home, senior therapeutic carer, senior residential support worker
- + bonus