Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker
BRAND NEW HOME
£9.50 to £10.50 DOE PLUS £35 PER SLEEP-IN
40 hours per week
My client, an existing medium-sized provider of Children’s Residential Services is looking for a passionate, driven and caring individual to be part of a brand new team in their new provision in the DE24 area. This is a 3-bed therapeutic EBD home that is due to open imminently. The individual must be experienced working in a children’s residential setting and passionate about improving the lives and outcomes for children and young people; encouraging life skills and helping the young people to develop their social skills through play and education, whilst having fun. They pride themselves in providing the children and young people with exciting opportunities and an outstanding environment to live in.
- On average 40 hours per week.
- 08:00am – 10:00pm or 8am finish after a sleep in
- 2-week rolling rota, 3 shifts week 1 and 2 shifts week 2
- Roughly 8/10 sleep-ins per month.
- Provision of accredited training including a Diploma.
- Encouragement of career progression to enable staff to reach their full potential.
- Workshop Programmes provided.
- 30 days Paid Holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
- 5% Pension Scheme.
- Overtime available
- MUST have experience working in a Children’s Residential setting
- MUST hold Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce or Equivalent
- MUST have a full UK driving license
Please apply to send across your CV if you/someone you know meets the above criteria and you are passionate about providing care to vulnerable young people. Furthermore, email [email protected] or call Amber on 07398058944.
- £9.50 – £10.50 per hour + Plus £35 sleep-in allowance
- Contact Name:
- amber leonard-toft
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Derby, Derbyshire
- Plus £35 sleep-in allowance