I am currently recruiting for Senior Residential Support Workers for a 5 bed children’s home based in Crowborough, East Sussex (TN6)
Salary: £23,000 – £28,000 per annum
Shifts: 3 long days 7:30am to 10:00pm – they have a seperate waking night team, however, in emergencies you may need to carry out sleep in duties.
You will also be required to carry out some on-call duties, however, this is split between all of the members of staff.
This provider cares for young people across 3 children’s homes and they also have an on-site school. Their on-site school has full curriculums and dedicacted, enthusiastic staff.
They offer residential placements for children primarily between the ages of 8 and 16 years. They specialise in working with the most vulnerable and challenging children, they are dedicated in providing a happy, safe and secure environment for the young people to develop and grow.
- MUST hold a Full UK driving license with access to own vehicle (due to location of the home)
- Hold a Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Equivalent – desirable
- MUST have relevant experience working with children and young people
- Benefits of working for a small company which looks after their staff and likes to promote from within and has a clear Ethos around the work they do.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Professional training supported.
If you do meet the above requirements and are interested in working for a growing, rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED provider then please get in touch with your most up to date CV.
[email protected] or 07787168712
- £23000 – £28000 per annum + pension scheme, professional training
- Contact Name:
- Shannon George
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Crowborough, East Sussex
- pension scheme, professional training