Residential Children’s Worker
Qualified Salary – £9.30 – £10.86 per hour + £45 per sleep
Care2Recruit are seeking Residential Childcare Workers to join a well-established company that provide therapeutic care, accommodation and education for 8 girls aged between 10 and 17 years. The home is a multi-bed therapeutic home, with a registered school on site. The home, over recent years, has achieved outstanding outcomes with Ofsted and operates full programme Dialectical Behavioural Therapy, having a consultant clinical psychologist overseeing all enhanced packages of care. The young people often come from extremely chaotic backgrounds and require support and input to help stabilise their behaviours.
- Career development opportunities
- Specialist therapeutic training and courses
- Comprehensive induction period
- Competitive rates of pay, plus additional sleep in payments
- Excellent reputation with Ofsted and local authorities
- Hold the Investors in People award
- Animal assisted therapy on offer for the young people
- ‘outstanding’ independent school
As a Residential Support Worker you will need to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual, social, cultural and educational needs of the children and young people.
You will act as a key worker and become a positive role model who is able to offer advice, guidance and assistance where appropriate. It is important that you can work as part of a team along with recording information accurately, sharing reports and details at meetings and child protection conferences.
- Level 3 in Children’s and Young People’s Workforce (or equivalent)
- Must have relevant experience working with children/ young people with challenging behaviours etc
- Be flexible and able to work on a shift/rota basis
- Be a minimum 22 years of age
- A full UK driving license
My client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in their care. Therefore, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.
- £9.30 – £10.86 per hour + £45 Per Sleep
- Contact Name:
- Rachael Mcquillan
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Children’s Residential
- Job Location:
- Buxton, Derbyshire
- £45 Per Sleep