Residential SEN School
£8.10 – £9.43 per hour (£16,426.80 – £19,255.44)
Autism, Mental Health Needs, Challenging Behaviour
A fantastically rewarding opportunity has arisen for Care Assistant to join one of the UK’s most innovative and forward-thinking Residential, Educational and Supported Living Services across the country. As a leading provider, my client specialises in offering tailored care to vulnerable individuals with autism, speech and language disorders, moderate to severe learning difficulties and associated behavioural difficulties. The provision is a stunning residential school set in picturesque surroundings based in Bromyard, Herefordshire.
The successful applicant with the right values for this organisation will be supported by a programme of continuous training, learning and development. Company benefits include:
- Comprehensive and full induction and training programme
- Funded training and qualification opportunities
- Supportive and encouraging staff culture
- Attainable opportunities for internal promotion to Shift Leader and Home Manager
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
The successful applicant is expected to have;
- Ideally, have experience with Challenging Behaviour
- Experience of working in the care industry
- A dedicated and positive attitude toward caring for vulnerable young people
- Flexibility to work a combination of early and late shifts totalling 39 per week over a 3-week rolling rota, including some weekends.
My client is committed to safeguarding the young people in their care, this vacancy will be subject to an Enhanced DBS and multiple reference requests.
Please apply to send across your CV if you/someone you know meets the above criteria and you are passionate about providing care to vulnerable young people. Furthermore, email [email protected] or call Amber on 07398058944.
- £8.10 – £9.43 per hour
- Contact Name:
- amber leonard-toft
- Job Duration:
- Job Industry:
- Job Location:
- Bromyard, Herefordshire